Great. You have finally arrived at the best place for the PDF of your favorite pdf needs. Search your PDF, Get on single click and enjoy reading at go.
|Sleep Hygiene Tips PDF|
|No. Of Pages: 02|
|PDF Size: 76 KB|
Sleep Hygiene Tips Summary
Here Are Some Tips for How You Can Improve Your Sleep Hygiene:
- Don’t go to bed unless you are sleepy.
If you are not sleepy at bedtime, then do something else. Read
a book, listen to soft music or browse through a magazine. Find
something relaxing, but not stimulating, to take your mind off of
worries about sleep. This will relax your body and distract your
- If you are not asleep after 20 minutes, then get out of the
Find something else to do that will make you feel relaxed. If you
can, do this in another room. Your bedroom should be where
you go to sleep. It is not a place to go when you are bored.
Once you feel sleepy again, go back to bed.
- Begin rituals that help you relax each night before bed.
This can include such things as a warm bath, light snack or a
few minutes of reading.
- Get up at the same time every morning.
Do this even on weekends and holidays.
- Get a full night’s sleep on a regular basis.
Get enough sleep so that you feel well-rested nearly every day.
- Avoid taking naps if you can.
If you must take a nap, try to keep it short (less than one hour). Never take
a nap after 3 p.m.
- Keep a regular schedule.
Regular times for meals, medications, chores, and other activities help
keep the inner body clock running smoothly.
- Don’t read, write, eat, watch TV, talk on the phone, or play cards in
- Do not have any caffeine after lunch.
- Do not have a beer, a glass of wine, or any other alcohol within six
hours of your bedtime.
- Do not have a cigarette or any other source of nicotine before
- Do not go to bed hungry, but don’t eat a big meal near bedtime
- Avoid any tough exercise within six hours of your bedtime.
You should exercise on a regular basis, but do it earlier in the day. (Talk to
your doctor before you begin an exercise program.)
- Avoid sleeping pills, or use them cautiously.
Most doctors do not prescribe sleeping pills for periods of more than three
weeks. Do not drink alcohol while taking sleeping pills.
- Try to get rid of or deal with things that make you worry.
If you are unable to do this, then find a time during the day to get all of
your worries out of your system. Your bed is a place to rest, not a place to
How to Get Sleep Hygiene Tips PDF?
Getting Sleep Hygiene Tips PDF is very easy. You can easily Get the PDF on your smartphone/desktop by following the steps given below. To Get the PDF, follow the points given below.
- Now click on the given Get link
- Wait a few seconds after clicking on the link. Your phone/desktop will start Getting Sleep Hygiene Tips PDF in a short time.
- After Getting, click on the PDF file and open it in default pdf viewer.
Get Sleep Hygiene Tips PDF
I hope you have enjoyed Geting your Sleep Hygiene Tips PDF from our website. For suggestions, comment on the site. We are continuously working to deliver whatever you require in the way you need. Thank You.
If the Sleep Hygiene Tips PDF Get link is broken or has any other issues, please REPORT IT by choosing the required activities such as copyright material / promotional content / broken link, etc. If the Sleep Hygiene Tips PDF is a copyrighted item, we will not include a PDF or any other Get source.