Great. You have finally arrived at the best place for the pdf of your favorite pdf needs. Search your pdf, download on single click and enjoy reading at go.
|Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines PDF|
|No. Of Pages: 2|
|PDF Size: 0.15 MB|
Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines PDF
To curb the spread of COVID-19, the Karnataka government has prolonged the statewide lockdown until June 14th. Every day from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m., essential services will be permitted to operate. It is forbidden to engage in any commercial activity.
On the 10th of June 2021, Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa had a vital meeting with Dy CM Dr. CN Ashwathnarayan, Home Minister Basavaraj Bommai, and other top ministers to evaluate the Coronavirus situation in the state.
Following an assessment of the state’s coronavirus status, the Karnataka government permitted economic and other activities to resume in stages from 6 a.m. on June 14 to 6 a.m. on June 21. The state administration recommended imposing weekend and night curfews throughout the state by issuing a relaxation order. Also, see: LIVE Breaking News Updates: Thirteen people were killed in a hospital attack in a Syrian town controlled by the opposition.
“From 7 p.m. on June 18 to 5 a.m. on June 21, a weekend curfew will be in effect. The night curfew will be in effect from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for the remaining days within the aforementioned period,” the Karnataka government stated. Also read: Odisha Unlocking Process to Begin in June, Curbs to be Eased in Districts With Low Positivity Rates
The state administration opened its parks and industrial units to bikers this week. The authorities also extended the hours of operation of stores selling vital products and allowed automobiles and taxis to carry no more than two passengers. Also, see: IRCTC Latest News: Eastern Railway to Restart Passenger Special Train Services on June 14 | Complete List
COVID-19 induced lockdown measures would remain in 11 districts with high positive rates till June 21, Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa said on Thursday, while certain relaxations would be allowed in the remainder of the state from June 14. Chikkamagaluru, Shivamogga, Davangere, Mysuru, Chamarajanagara, Hassan, Dakshina Kannada, Bengaluru Rural, Mandya, Belagavi, and Kodagu are among the 11 districts.
After the current lockdown expires on June 14, the chief minister also indicated that the COVID curfew would be implemented from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m., with a weekend curfew from 7 p.m. on Friday to 5 a.m. on Monday.
Full list of guidelines:
- As per the guidelines from the state government, all industries have been permitted to operate with 50 per cent staff strength, but garment industries, with only 30 per cent.
- Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, dairy and milk booths and animal fodder shall be allowed to function from 6 AM to 2 PM.
- Street vendors, Public Distribution System shops, standalone liquor shops and outlets (take away only) and optical shops will be allowed during the same period.
- All construction activities/repair works, including shops/ establishments dealing with construction material, especially cement and steel outside the containment zone are permitted.
- The relaxation in lockdown measures in the 19 districts will be in place from 6 AM on June 14 to 6 AM on June 21.
- Self-restraint is necessary and people should cooperate with the police.
- Parks will be open from 5 AM to 10 AM for walkers and joggers.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws can run with a maximum of two passengers.
- The government offices of agriculture and allied, PWD, Housing, RTOs, Cooperation, NABARD and Revenue departments and Government of India offices can function with 50 per cent staff.
- During the night and weekend curfew, movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited.
- There would be no restriction on movement of all types of goods through trucks, goods vehicles or any goods carriers.
- Home delivery of goods and operations of E-Commerce companies has been permitted.
How to Download Pdf?
Downloading Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines PDF is very easy. You can easily download the pdf on your smartphone/desktop by following the steps given below. To download the pdf, follow the points given below.
- Now click on the given download link
- Wait a few seconds after clicking on the link. Your phone/desktop will start downloading Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines PDF in a short time.
- After downloading, click on the PDF file and open it in default pdf viewer.
Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines PDF Download
I hope you have enjoyed downloading your Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines PDF from our website. For suggestions, comment on the site. We are continuously working to deliver whatever you require in the way you need. Thank You.
If the PDF download link is broken or has any other issues, please REPORT IT by choosing the required activities such as copyright material / promotional content / broken link, etc. If the Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines PDF is a copyrighted item, we will not include a PDF or any other download source.